The company INVESTIČNÍ KLUB, a.s., having its registered office at náměstí Republiky 1078/1, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha 1, Identification Number (IČ): 60196858, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B 2534 (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), collects and processes the following personal data on the basis of a consent or on a legal basis: first name, surname, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Personal data is provided especially for the purpose of sending business communications. The Company can in particular monitor the receipt and opening of sent e-mails, keep a record of the attendance at events organised by the Company, and monitor the activity of the Data Subject on its website; the Company can further link all personal data with legally published personal data recorded about the Data Subject in publicly available sources, group the Data Subjects and personal data into logical categories, and profile the Data Subjects on their basis.
- Personal data are and will be collected, processed, and stored in accordance with the law.
- The Company does not collect or process sensitive personal data.
- The personal data controller is the Company itself.
- The Company has not appointed a Data Protection Officer because it is neither a public authority nor a public entity, and its main activities do not rely on processing operations, which would require large-scale regular and systematic monitoring of people, or on large-scale processing of special categories of personal data.
- The legal basis for processing of the provided personal data is the consent granted hereby by the Data Subject to the personal data controller within the meaning of Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The Company processes personal data using its own resources, utilising mechanical, electronic, and procedural security mechanisms for data protection, in electronic form in an automated manner or in printed form in a non-automated manner; there is no automated individual decision-making.
- Personal data will be processed and stored by the personal data controller for a period of time determined by the granted consent, or otherwise for a maximum of 10 years.
- The Company does not intend to transfer personal data to a third-party country (to a country outside of the European Union) or to an international organisation.
- Under the conditions set out by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), the Data Subject has the right to request access to their personal data from the personal data controller; the right to have their personal data deleted, rectified, or to restrict its processing; the right to object to further processing of their personal data; and the right to personal data portability.
- If you have concerns that the processing of your personal data violated or violates the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), you may, among others, make a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- You are not obliged to provide personal data; it is not a requirement necessary for the conclusion of a contract.
The Company hereby undertakes to protect all personal data. The Company will not transfer personal data to a third party for processing without an explicit consent, unless it is absolutely essential for the fulfilment of its contractual obligations.